COSMO TALL SINGLE LEVER BASIN MIXER
Cosmo tall basin mixer
This unit comes with a 10 year warranty on the body and 1 year on the cartridge.
This mixer comes with 2 x 600mm long flexi hoses for your 15mm (half inch) water connections.
The Cosmo range boasts a sleek one of a kind design. The Cosmo range from Essco is the perfect fit to modernize your bathroom.
This basin mixer is installed on a counter top and NOT directly onto your basin. This is a tall or high basin mixer suitable for counter top basins which have NO hole in the basin. This basin mixer is designed to be tall or high so it may reach your counter top basin.
When the handle is lifted, the user will get blended temperature water out of the spout.
NB: It is important to note that this mixer only works on a high pressure balanced water system. This mixer will work on a pressure rating of 200KPA and up. If this mixer is installed on a water system with a pressure rating lower than 200KPA, it will not function correctly.
Ideally used for a wash hand basin for washing face and hands effectively.
- A quick mix of hot and cold water to the desired temperature due to single lever cartridge and angular installation
- Controls temperature & flow of water with a single lever which is ergonomic in design for smooth operation and durability.
- Installed on a counter top surface where there is a table top wash hand basin installed.
- A complete range with the coordinated design of faucets, sanitary ware, shower and accessories
- Brass body with smart and straight-line shape without any sharp edges for the perfect angle of discharge in the basin area
- Body designed in a way to maintain its surface free from water deposits naturally. Thus, easy to maintain and quick to clean
- Base flange enhance the aesthetic appeal and support in proper installation with more durability
- This smart design with a wide passage area makes it perfect to give optimum water discharge even in low-pressure condition
- Best casting technique ensures Hygiene, as there is no place where foreign particles stay back to accommodate dust or scaling.
- No health risk due to reliable material used (virgin brass)
- Aerator for splash-free foam flow made up to food-grade plastic. This is designed to work from +1 degrees to +85 degrees effectively
- All metal parts are repairable as they prepared and assembled in-house with Essco production facilities
- 100% quality test including lab analysis on each and every component prepared at every stage of production
- Essco offers food-grade silicon great around all metal and rubber parts for smooth functioning.
- Availability of the spare parts even after the warranty period
- Every customer gets a true value for money and a peace of mind
- Essco braided hoses procured from Europe which designed to work at any water pressure condition from 0.1 to 36 bars.
- These braided hoses are exposed so these are promised to give trouble-free performance between 5 to 85 degrees
- This comes with food-grade material with an international certification. Thus, acceptable in more than 100 countries
- It’s again a time tested product for its durability and long life performance
- This designed to work effectively from 5 degrees to 85 degrees without any performance failure. Thus, our product confirms to tough weather, water and handling conditions
- Chrome-plated durable and reliable brass body
Essco’s products have high-quality chrome plating for durability and sparkling finish. They use 10 microns of Nickel and 0.3 microns of Chrome thickness for higher durability which is one of the best in class ratio.
Essco products undergo a quality check for the chemical composition of brass for apt standard and maintaining quality according to world standards. The brass specification is Grade DCB-2 OF IS1264-1998.
Essco faucets undergo 2 lac cycles of handle testing (lever operation test) for smooth movement, higher longevity and sustainability. After all the product has to last long.
Essco faucets are also made to undergo a salt spray test for a minimum of 200 hours which ensures they last long enough.
Essco faucets are also tested for hydro and air leak tests. This ensures Essco faucets are leak-proof, work efficiently, and environment friendly with zero wastage of water.